IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN CHOOSING AN HVAC COMPANY:
- Do you have a permanent place of business?
- Are you currently licensed in the state of California?
- Do you have an in-house service department?
- Do you carry liability and workmans compensation insurance?
- Have you been in business under the same name for awhile, and for how long?
- Are your technicians certified by the EPA to handle freon?
- Can you arrange financing?
- Can you provide names of satisfied customers and references?
- Are you complaint-free with the BBB?