TESTIMONIALS: Letters of Recommendation
- Service Repair
- Last week, Steve T. came to replace a motor on our exhaust fan. The worn motor was creating vibrations which were disturbing the residents who lived below it. Not only did
Steve install the new motor, he took the time to add some padding which would
minizmize the noise. He was pleasant to deal with and really went the extra mile for us.
The new motor is absolutely silent! We appreciate all his professionalism and hard work.
- Susan B., Bldg Mngr
- Noisy furnace replacement
- Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
- I want to thank the entire team for a wonderful job. My experience with Atlas has been northing but positive from my very first call to the admin team that put me in touch with my first appointment. Your willingness to listen, to work with me on my specific needs, and be sure that it was right has been unsurpassed in customer service and satisfaction. The installation went very smoothly and the two men who had to crawul up in that hot attic were professional, pleasant , and friendly. It was a big decision for me to replace this five year old furnace, but with this team and the unbelievable difference in noise and heat, I’m thrilled.
- Thank you again,
- Morgan, SF customer
- Gravity to forced-air furnace replacement
- I am very satisfied with the service I have received and I will always be happy to refer future clients to you. From his first visit in January, Phil B was WAY above my expectations. He was punctual, professional and honest. He explained what I could reasonably expect from a forced-air system and what I could not. Phil B distinguished himself from other heating estimators by his polite manner and responsiveness. Believe me, some of your competitors were not patient or approachable. From talking to the receptionist to the billing specialist, my phone experience was excellent! Everyone was polite, efficient, and made the transaction easy. I now have a cozy home and I have your excellent staff to thank.
- Sincerely yours,
- J.Davidson, SF customer
- Emergency Service Call
- Everything turned out great. I really appreciate your prompt service and knowledgeable crew. I will keep you in mind for future projects.
- K.L., General Contractor
- Duct Installation & Ingenuity
- When the team arrived to install the ducts at our SF property, I had to tell them that they could open the garage with the Genie, but that they couldn’t close it. Mr. Ray L assessed the problem, attached the loose wires and the door now works. It’s that kind of attitude that means so much to the customer.
- S.T., SF customer
- Customer Service & Experience
- From the initial proposal to the completion of the project, Gary took to the time to thoroughly understand our needs and requirements ,(which included a visit on Saturday to inspect the area in question) explain the recommended work and timeline, patiently answer the many questions and clarifications that my wife and I had and kept us apprised of the progress throughout. It is customer service like yours and experiences like ours that keep us loyal customers as well as recommending Atlas Heating & Ventilating with enthusiasm to our family and friends.
- D. Chua, San Mateo